- From the Desk of Dr. Sands
As a community, we are deeply committed to providing an inclusive educational experience, free from biases, boundaries, or barriers.
As a community, we are deeply committed to providing an inclusive educational experience, free from biases, boundaries, or barriers. Marlborough will remain steadfast in its mission to serve a diverse group of young women, imbued with high ethical values and standards. The school will not waver in its promise to be a welcoming and supportive place for students, faculty, and staff from all backgrounds, and we will continue to admit, educate, and matriculate students in a manner consistent with both our school policies and our moral and ethical responsibilities.
Should any member of our immediate or extended community require assistance or want additional information regarding the recent DACA ruling, included below are a number of resources shared by the National Association of Independent Schools.
Dr. Priscilla Sands
Head of School
Background on DACA
Immigration Information for DACA Recipients
- DACA (Immigrant Legal Resource Center)
- Family Preparedness Plan (Immigrant Legal Resource Center)
- Beyond Deferred Action: Long-Term Immigration Remedies Every Undocumented Young Person Should Know About (Educators for Fair Consideration)
Emotional Support for Community Members
- Supporting Vulnerable Students in Stressful Times: Tips for Parents (National Association of School Psychologists)
- Resilience: Uplifting Families Through Healthy Communication About Race (American Psychological Association)
- 10 Tips for Talking to Children About Race (Embrace Race)