The Wolves, by Sarah DeLappe
A soccer team, in the moments before the game. Nine young women about to take the field to take on the opposition. Spitfire conversation. Inside jokes. Tiny battles already bubbling. The huddle, the gossip, the secrets. Come watch one dynamic group of players navigate big (and small) questions with all of the vigor, anxiety, ambition and rawness of their adolescence.
March 12/19 at 3:30pm
March 13/14/20/21 at 7:00pm
The Performing Arts Department is dedicated to creating professional quality performance that ranges in style from self-created pieces to classical works to contemporary performance. Students are taught to respect the creative environment and all the elements that go into the realization of a production, both on and off-stage. Two fully-equipped performance spaces and a large scene shop provide the ground for skilled tech training and ambitious scenic, sound and lighting design elements.
- Spring Choral Concert ~ A Clear Blue Morning
- Evening of Dance - Theme and Variations
- All School Dance Concert - Haiku
- Winter Choral Concert - Beautiful December
- Fall Production - Our Town
- Marlborough Ensemble Theatre ~ "We Twelve"
- Instrument Ensemble ~ Spring Recital
- Spring Production - The Little Prince
- All-School Play - Peter and the Starcatcher
- All-School Dance Concert - Intersections
- Winter Choral Concert - Will the Circle Be Unbroken
- Evening of Dance Featuring Dance Dimensions - Letters to the World
- Marlborough Ensemble Theatre - The Women of Lockerbie
- Instrument Ensemble - A Recital of Chamber Music
- Middle School Musical - Singin' in the Rain