Dear fellow Marlborough alumnae,
Welcome! It is such a pleasure to be representing our incredible community of women as your Alumnae Council President. Serving on Alumnae Council has afforded me the opportunity to get to know so many of you representing different ages, interests, industries, and passions. Ours is a unique community full of supportive and empowering women and there are a variety of ways to get involved:
- Join MConnects! MConnects is Marlborough's social and professional networking site providing the opportunity to connect with Marlborough alumnae in your field, request mentorship, act as a mentor yourself, and stay up-to-date on all alumnae events.
- Celebrate your reunion at Alumnae Day! Hosted each April, this year we celebrate class years ending in 4s and 9s. Reconnect with your classmates, take a tour of campus, and volunteer to be a Reunion Committee Chair to help plan reunion activities.
- Attend a Marlborough Meets event! These are regional alumnae gatherings that bring fellow Mustangs together of all ages and generations. Past events have been hosted in Boston, Denver, New York, Pasadena, and Washington, DC.
- Volunteer! We are always looking for alumnae who want to lend a helping hand. Complete this form so we know you're interested. You don't have to live locally! There are opportunities to help remotely, too!
- Serve on Alumnae Council or Young Alumnae Council! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give a gift! All gifts help Marlborough continue to be the wonderful place we know and love. Our alumnae support typically ranks top in the nation and we are so grateful for everyone's contributions. There is no gift too small and we appreciate your generosity.
No matter how you choose to be involved, I hope you will stay connected with our Marlborough community. And be sure to stop by campus whenever you can! There are new additions and exciting things going on we would all love to share with you!
Sarah Keller Cox '84
Alumnae Association President